Post-Baccalaureate Application Instructions:
- Step 1 – Contact Jonathan Orsini at email@example.com
- Step 2 – Complete the UF Post-Baccalaureate Application found here: http://www.admissions.ufl.edu/pdf/postbacapp.pdf
- Step 3 - Pay the UF Application fee. Make sure to send the payment using the EXACT SAME NAME as you used on your UF Post-Baccalaureate Application.
Send the payment to:
University of Florida
Office of Admissions
PO Box 2946
Gainesville, FL 32627-2946
- Step 4 – Scan and Email the completed UF Post-Baccalaureate Application to:
- Step 5 – Send official academic transcripts in sealed envelopes to:
Attn: Jonathan Orsini
University of Florida: Department of Microbiology and Cell Science
PO Box 110700
Gainesville, FL 32611-0700
The department will not forward your application for review until all required transcripts have been received. Any Post-Baccalaureate applications that are still incomplete by the posted admissions deadlines will be discarded.
If you have any questions or confusion regarding this process, or the requirements for admission, please contact Jonathan Orsini by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Requirements for Post-Baccalaureate Students:
- Have a recognized baccalaureate degree (or higher) from a regionally accredited college or university, or an international equivalent based on a 4-year curriculum.
- Complete two years of sequential high school foreign language courses or 8-10 hours of sequential college-level foreign language courses (or prove proficiency).
- Have at least a 2.0 G.P.A. at each higher education institution attended as calculated by UF (all graded attempts calculated, NO grade forgiveness).
- Meet the G.P.A. required for the major (all graded attempts calculated, NO grade forgiveness – see below)
- Complete specific prerequisite courses required for the major with the required G.P.A (see below)
THE FOLLOWING PREREQUISITE COURSES OR THEIR EQUIVALENTS MUST BE COMPLETED OR IN PROGRESS BEFORE ADMISSION TO THE PROGRAM WILL BE APPROVED:
A GPA of at least 2.5 is required when averaging all attempts at these courses.
|UF Course Number||State College
|MAC 2311||MAC 2311||Calculus with Analytical Geometry|
|CHM 2045||CHM 2045
|General Chemistry 1|
|CHM 2045 L||CHM 2045 L
CHM 1045 L
CHM 1040 L
CHM 1041 L
|General Chemistry 1 Lab|
|CHM 2046||CCHM 2046
|General Chemistry 2|
|CHM 2046 L||CCHM 2046 L
CHM 1046 L
|General Chemistry 2 Lab|
|BSC 2010||BSC 2010
|Integrated Principles Of Biology 1|
|BSC 2010 L||BSC 2010 L
BSC 1010 L
|Integrated Principles Of Biology 1 Lab|
|BSC 2011||BSC 2011
|Integrated Principles Of Biology 2|
|BSC 2011 L||BSC 2011 L
BSC 1011 L
|Integrated Principles Of Biology 2 Lab|