Requirements for Online Courses
- High-speed internet access and a desktop or laptop computer
- MULTIPLE Internet browsers (e.g., Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari).
- Do NOT use ANY version of Internet Explorer.
- Apple iOS and mobile devices (tablets) are not completely compatible with e-learning
- A working headset with microphone to participate in optional live chats in Adobe Connect webinar tool
- Microsoft Office software installed and basic skills for using Word and Excel.
Tools Used in Online Courses
- Adobe Connect: Live Chat sessions are held using the Adobe Connect tool, accessed from the course page in Canvas. Please use a headset during all Adobe Connect chats.
Watch a video tutorial.
- VoiceThread: This cloud-based discussion tool is used to record and share project presentations.
Click here for a student user guide.