HOW TO REGISTER SUCCESSFULLY
- Access the Schedule of Courses to plan for your course registration.
- Using your GatorLink username and password, log on to ONE.UF. You may access registration by either selecting Registration/My Schedule or logging onto Student Self Service.
- If you are prevented from registering, make sure you have no holds on your record by looking at Registration Holds.
- Once registered, print a copy of your schedule.
AFTER YOU REGISTER
- Use ONE.UF to view the textbook requirements for each of your courses.
- If you cannot attend a semester for which you have registered, you MUST drop all courses before registration closes or you will be liable for fees.
- If you do not attend at least one of the first two class meetings or scheduled labs and you do not contact the department offering the course, you MAY be dropped from the course.
- However, do not assume that you will be dropped automatically if you miss the first two class meetings.